Mobile Screens and Sounds is a multimedia company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of audiovisual and staging equipment.
We also specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of audiovisual and staging equipment. We are the sole franchise holder for one of the biggest ~LED manufacturers in Europe known a…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Division / Department: Marketing Department
Location: Head Office, Lagos.
Directly reports to: Head, Marketing Department
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing marketing and sales options to promote product and services.
- GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing and selling of products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Preparing proposal, quotation and invoices for client, attending meetings and events
core duties and responsibilities
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to ensure target is met
- visit potential customers for new business, establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
- Provide customers with proposals, quotations, invoices and receipts
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Effective distribution of marketing materials
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Update event calendar.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieved Marketing and sales target.
- Customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Proper preparation of proposals, quotation and invoices
- Introduction of New/prospective customers.
- Research and Market Analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- First degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience in marketing will be an added advantage
- Should be proficient in the use of MS office.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good organizational skills, planning skills and Marketing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft office
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.