MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Our service offering includes:
Radio Network Design & Planning
RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking
RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits
Network Quality of Service evaluation
Read more about this company
Manager, Client Services/Business Dev./Key Account/Technical Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Salary Range ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
- Mastermind business growth strategies to help meet organizational goals and objectives
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts
- Attend networking events and build industry connections in order to facilitate business growth
- Ensure that the organization complies with contractual obligations.
- Works with other department heads to determine company goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Oversee branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals
- Negotiate new projects and contract terms with new clients
- Developing the commercial strategy and the commercial direction for all businesses
- Monitoring the progress of projects in relation to customers’ expectations
- Overseeing the performance and providing direction for the commercial team
- Preparing and monitoring department budget
- Identifying and managing commercial risks
- Creates awareness of the Company’s full portfolio of products, services and network capabilities.
- Develop key accounts plan and sales strategy
- Ensure sound management of the business relationship with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate and deliver bid/proposal and manage the closure of the sale.
- Lead competitors’ information gathering to improve business strategy and actions
- Sound knowledge of company products and services as well as telecoms industry trends.
- Prepare and present reports on sales activity, achievements and forecasts
- Ensure positive and professional client service and key account management.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned .
- Communicating and collaborating with various departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Product or telecoms backgroung
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.