Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge tec…
Read more about this company
IT Business Engagement / Project Management Coordinator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Reports to: Head of Operations
- We need a dynamic and cross-functional IT professional to join our business team as IT Business Engagement & Project Management Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain contact and communication with all project team members (developers, UX/UI, Product Owners, Network & Infra. Etc.) and clients to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
- Work with the Business Development team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly as it relates to technical requirements, deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables.
- Ensure project timelines are achieved, communicate with stakeholders, monitor and track task completion, and identify technical problems, processes and solutions, and skills for their timely resolution.
- Understand agile methodology and practice as relates to project management and solutions development.
- Project governance – reporting project status, risk management, and reporting key metrics.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Explain to potential clients, the various benefits offered by company products or services and follow up to close the business deals.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services.
- Participate in meetings, conferences, and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- B.Sc. / BA in Business, Computer Science or similar field
- Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
- Project management experience
- Background in technical sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and project management software eg JIRA, Trello
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills during discussions and presentations to different audiences
- Customer-oriented approach
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competencies:
- Excellent planning and management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Good report writing and documentation skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV’s as a PDF file to: email@example.com using “IT Business Engagement / Project Management Coordinator – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.