We combine a deep knowledge of consumer behaviour and climatic conditions to deliver affordable Lease to own solar services to Micro businesses in Nigeria.
Our innovative business model and best-in-class technology is helping our customers to switch from petrol generators to solar.
Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
Read more about this company
Head of Lending Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Successful candidates will be responsible for providing leadership to the Winock Lending team on all Credit decisions focusing on micro business financing/ lending.
- The applicant will also supervise and develop staff, make credit and lending decisions, and perform credit monitoring of all loans above a certain threshold.
- Define the strategic intent and agenda for the Credit risk operations and Lending operations function.
- Strategically setting guidelines and policy relating to the accurate and timely servicing of loan portfolio, including the proper loan documentation and closing processes and loan servicing.
- Effectively deliver the strategic initiatives on faster TAT.
- Design, implement and monitor a loan & small business lending marketing and business plan, and subsequent achievement to the goals set by the Company.
- Good understanding of Credit Policy and Fraud Process Standards. Understanding of implementation of Credit Decision Engines, Scorecards and tools for credit underwriting.
- Leads the development of the design, management and adherence of key operating controls and levers that improve end to end decisioning efficiency and customer experience
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with Winock’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Support and demonstrate a risk management culture in line with setvalues
- Proactive identification and escalation of risks and issues related to your role responsibilities & captured as a service request in Ignite.
- Monitor sales and collections KPIs for each branch to ensure that they are being met by the respective managers
- Identify and implement corrective activity where performance gaps exist within budgeted targets.
Key Performance Indicators
|Loans / Disbursement Target||Cumulative target(Amount) for the three branches in FCT/Nasarawa||95%+|
|Repayment rate||The rate of performing loans for branches||95%+ Monthly|
|Portfolio at risk||PAR that shows the non-quality loans disbursed||<5% Monthly|
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.