Read more about this company
Head of Internal Audit and Inspection
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Qualification: A degree in accounting and/or any other financial related discipline & a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
Candidates must be chartered
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Carry out full audit cycle including risk management and control over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and
- regulations including the organization policies
- Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit manuals
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings procedures.
- Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor improvement on any reported weak control procedures
Method of Application
Interested Candidates who meets the above criteria should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advert using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.