PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichment through Human Resources and Coaching.
HR is a subject matter with a very wide scope and it is not possible for a single organization or an HR department to say it has competences in every area of human resources. This competency gap what PUMS is out to bridge…
Read more about this company
Head, Human Resource
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Ensure the promptness covering of the recruitment requirements according to the schedule and needs of the business, checking for internal availability and/or ensuring the activation of the necessary processes of selection;
- Ensure that the selection of the personnel provides to satisfy the needs of the various quantitative and qualitative services through verification of the attendance of the professional requirements, motivational aspects and the economic sustainability of the new entries, while ensuring the definition and verification of the implementation of the Personnel Placement Plans;
- Ensuring the own, fair and regular implementation as well as the ongoing development and monitoring of the performance evaluation system;
- Promote and monitor initiatives with the scope of maintaining a high level of personal motivation and a strategic high potential;
- Ensuring the activities of forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the labour costs (budgeting of staff);
- Oversee the Administration process ensuring the implementation and the regular updating to reflect regulatory, practices of Discipline of the work and of techniques of the management remuneration;
- Ensure the completion of all activities related to travel and missions, and the settlement of the personnel on site to work; controlling and providing support for the themes of competences;
- Manage relationships with Unions and workers representative;
- Managing the employment relationship, the application of the Contracts, the union agreements, and contracts of any dispute expertise;
- Manage and resolve any disputes, which may see the Company involved in issues of Labour problems;
- Managing the training department and the training records of personnel;
- Maintaining the employee date of all personnel;
- Ensure the immigration compliance of the Business;
- Ensure the compliance of all HR NCDMB reporting for the Nigerian Content Manager;
- Ensure the compliance of all HR reporting for statutory bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects
- 10+ years experience in HR management and with at least 5 years as HR manager in multicultural and international environments
- Proven experience in oil and gas business, contractor side
- Previous experience in managing MOB/DEMOB of Nigerians and expats
- Previous experience in managing local communities
- Post graduate qualification in HR/Registration in an HR related professional body
- Good knowledge in economic and financial matters, contracting, industrial relations and labour / employment law
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Should be sociable
- Must be patient
- Must be empathetic
- Must be well organized
- Must be a good mediator
- Must be a very good listener;
- Must always be ready to helpand stick to promises;
- Must have a thick skin;
- Must be a good diplomat– do the job even if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Must understand that inside the company or industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.