Glovo – We are a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Department: General Management
Your Work Life Opportunity
- We’re looking for someone who has a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our partners, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence and humility required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different countries.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead a robust team of various functional departments to greatness
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country or region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
- Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
- Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Be informed, get involved and make things happen
- Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Interact with other central & local teams on forecasted projects & obtain support
- You have experience working in Nigeria or other SSA countries with at least 5 years in senior leadership roles.
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- You’re persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- You’ve got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Volunteer during your working hours
- Dynamic and passionate environment
- Monthly after-hours celebration
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.