We are a leading name in the building and Civil Engineering Construction Industry in Nigeria. Founded in 1954 with the aim of offering quantity at the shortest possible time.
Our Service includes Furniture Making, Construction Works, Interior Designs, Construction Equipment Rentals, Property Development & Management.
Read more about this company
Furniture Factory Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
The Furniture Factory Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring production process and activities for efficient productivity, rates, product standards etc and deploying appropriate equipment and control measures.
- Manage production activities such as production planning, scheduling, budgeting etc.
- Evaluate projects and resources requirements and demands.
- Estimating costs, negotiating and agreeing budgets with clients and managers to ensure cost effective production.
- Plan and manage production materials estimation, BoM, technical purchase, cutting lists, quality and factory administration.
- Supervising and managing factory employees and organizing and recommending trainings as appropriate
- Ensure health and safety procedures as stipulated in Company regulations are followed.
- Relating with procurement, marketing and sales staff.
- Ensure that orders are completed in good time, to budget and at good quality.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Prepare and analyze production and performance reports for each projects.
- Work with managers to implement company’s policies and goals
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
- Must have good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have adequate knowledge of wood work and furniture making
- Must have good knowledge in preparing bill of materials (BoM) and material sourcing
- Must be able to handle responsibilities and the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Excellent analytical, IT, organizing and problem solving skills
- Confident with technical and project management skills
- Team building skills
- Organization and efficiency.
- Results and objectives oriented.
Education and Experience
- 8 – 10 years experience in Factory production out of which 5-6 years should be at supervisory level.
- Experience in Furniture manufacturing and wood work is required
- Qualifications in relevant fields with appropriate certifications.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD for sketches will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.