Sahara Group is a leading privately owned Power, Energy, Gas and Infrastructure Conglomerate established in 1996 with operating companies active in the downstream, midstream, upstream, infrastructure and power sectors. Sahara has presence in different locations including Africa, The Caribbean, Asia and Europe.
The Group’s strategy is to replicate its succe…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
- Creative Manager
- Method of Application
Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
General Financial Accounting:
- Ensure that Accounting policies, guidelines for recording financial transaction, prudent accounting.
- principles (in consultation with the CFO) and accounting standards applicable as per statutory requirements of company law are framed and followed.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the organisation’s accounting policies & procedures and update where necessary.
- Responsible for periodic book keeping review.
- Supervise the reconciliation activities and financial close activities.
- Oversees the preparation of Final Accounts, other regular review reports.
- Ensures proper maintenance of General Ledger accounts.
- Ensure the maintenance of accounting controls.
- Bank and Cash management.
- Liquidity management
- Exchange rate risk management
- Interest rate risk management
- Develop policies and strategies for evaluating different investment opportunities.
- Review investment proposals prepared and forward to CFO for investment decisions.
Investments and Fixed Assets Accounting:
- Review the proposals for capital expenditure as per his delegation of power (DOP).
- Maintain Fixed Assets records and reconciliations.
- Ensure correct and accounting for inventory.
Training and Development:
- Conduct Performance appraisal and identifying specific training and skill requirements for officers directly reporting to him
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by Director from time to time
- Other Administrative responsibilities.
- Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department
- Identify training needs of officials and arrange to provide the same.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the CFO/ CEO of the company.
- Chartered Accountant, MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Finance & Accounting and Financial Management, Banking, Cash, Treasury management etc, and at least 5 years in management position
Skills & Competencies
- Advance Accounting and Financial Techniques
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Lead conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media.
- Update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio visual brand assets for online and traditional applications.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders Logos,
- Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers etc.
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio visual brand assets and published materials.
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by.
- summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly
- Lead audio visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer aided design.
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning.
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio visual activations.
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or topflight creative agency, with well compiled portfolio.
- Expert knowledge utilizing Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3 D software platforms a plus.
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills.
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.