Terra Energy Services Nigeria Ltd (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of q…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure infection control processes and maintenance of Goal Zero for both colleagues and patients.
- Perform primary care procedures and provide appropriate care in emergency situations.
- Provide some occupational health support through fitness to work and return to work medical exams, periodic exams related to job type, pre-employment and transfer medical exams, etc.
- Carry out clinical documentation with electronic health systems.
- Cost-effective use of resources.
- Provide comprehensive preventive care and primary care of both acute and chronic conditions.
- Perform minor primary care surgical and diagnostic procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- MBBS or equivalent Medical Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience post-fellowship or specialist certification in Family Medicine / General Practice (with evidence).
- Valid Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria licence for the year in question.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Excellent clinical acumen, diagnostic skills and communication.
- Proficiency in use of common software (MS Office 365 suite) and electronic health records, with efficient, accurate and detailed charting.
- Able to demonstrate leadership in the team.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.