Lopterra leaders empower the business by investing in experienced professionals skilled to provide the core of our services, with a leadership influence that lies in the commitment to build strong, trustworthy relationships with our clients, candidates and amongst colleagues. Our team is widely recognised for their excellent service, professionalism and unma…
Read more about this company
Electrical Electronic Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- Our client requires the services of an Electrical Engineer who is skilled in trouble shooting, installation and maintaining power systems including AVRs, UPS and Inverters.
- As an Electrical Engineer you are to provide technical proficiency in conducting power audits, installation of power systems (UPS, AVRs and Inverters) and show key knowledge of executing renewable energy power projects.
- Carryout site surveys to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions.
- Conduct accurate power audits
- Install, inspect and commission of power systems projects.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after sales and service level field support, maintenance services, on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintain company’s tools, equipment and PPE database.
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying to company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Attend Kick – Off Meetings of projects
- Accurate project status reporting
- Submit weekly report to Senior Project Engineer.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Eng Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite skills is mandatory (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project).
- Preferred candidate location: Ikeja and Environs
Other Key Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years experience of installing UPS, Inverters and AVRs.
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Proficiency in the use of AUTO CAD is an added advantage.
- A professional affiliation is an added advantage
- Driving license
- Must reside around Ikeja axis.
N70,000 per month plus other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in pdf or word format to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.