Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Auto Mechanic Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all vehicle in the premises are in good condition
- Carry out preventive/routine maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, cleaning /replacement of filters and brake pad replacement.
- Diagnose and fix mechanical and electrical vehicle components in collaboration.
- Obtain information from customers regarding the history of the vehicle, any prospective issues, and the services they would like to have provided.
- Schedule future maintenance section and advise drivers /motorist on good use of vehicle.
- Inspect internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Take charge of managing your tools, be dependable when asked, and be able to handle and decipher diagnostic machine codes as well as those from other tools and equipment.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- NABTEB and Technical Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
The person must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong technical capabilities.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.