The firm was established in 1972 by Bada Zacchaeus Olafenwa as a Sole Practitioner firm but grew to a partnership in 1973 when Chief Festus Folarin Sonaike joined.
The firm grew steadily over the years with additional top executives to assist in policy formulation and execution. The firm consciously adopted a policy of engaging experienced and tested prof…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of quarterly budget and supervising implementation
- Preparation of job costing and project management report
- Timely report on budget and cost variances
- Preparation of monthly Pension, NHF, NSITF and PAYE and remittances
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of monthly payroll and payment of staff salaries
- Preparation of timely projects report
- Preparation of bills and client invoicing
- Timely management of account payables and receivables
- Timely advice to the MD on the improvement necessary in the accounting and control systems
- Liaising with the external auditors on finalization of the annual report and other outsource assignments
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health. Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Audit firm
- An IT-savvy Accountant with excellent finance and analytical skills.
- Preferably, between the age of 25 and 32 the candidate should have 2or more years of experience in an audit firm.
- Must be an ICAN student or has ICAN
- Must be able to use accounting softwares
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Female preferable
- Must be able to resume in 2 weeks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.