Red Star Express remains the flagship, continuing the pick-up and delivery of express documents and parcels, domestic and international, and its relationship with FedEx as its sole licensee in Nigeria.
Runs 166 offices within Nigeria
Deliveries to over 1,500 communities
Employs over 1,500 highly trained professional staff
Read more about this company
Strategy and Risk Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Support the development of long/short term organizational strategy.
- Support and assist all Business Heads in the development of all Strategic Business decisions
- Support the development of all key corporate deliverables, Policies and new initiatives
- Support and participate in the development of annual strategic plan and budget processes
- Identify and evaluate potential and current risk relevant to the Company’s Business
- Plan , design and implement overall risk relevant to the Company’s Business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science course
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certification in Project Management or Business Analysis is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Administration, Management Consulting or Strategic Planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft packages.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.