We are Africa’s premier Agribusiness company solving problems in agriculture and ensuring food availability through efficient farming and food production methods, thereby raising agribusiness models.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the area of Abuja and recruiting new customers and enhance customer engagement of existing clients.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery)
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc in any field.
- 2-3 years+ relevant experience in sales and business development functions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.