SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
As the Retail Buyer, you will:
- Review existing stores’ product offerings
- Make suggestions for new product offerings based on consumer research
- Perform consumer research to determine product demand
- Examine promotion details and resolve any pricing discrepancies if needed
- Provide all the needed information on products, their prices, and promotion
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
- Handle all customers inquiries and requests
- Prepare and present sales projections
Must Have for the position:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of Procurement experience for retail stores.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
- Up to speed with purchasing best practices.
- Familiarity with market research, data analysis, and forecasting techniques.
N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.