We are a team of professionals with a combined experience of over 50 years, dedicated to helping our clients advance their cause.
Read more about this company
Personal Driving Coach
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- We are currently sourcing for a patient, enthusiastic and experienced driving coach for a client of ours at Berger. The driving instructor’s responsibilities would include planning and coaching our client in order to promote her theoretical and applied driving skills.
- Our ideal candidate should have at least 8 years driving experience and must be familiar with Lagos route. S/he must reside around Ojodu Berger, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violation.
- To succeed in this role, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing the clients with an excellent experience.
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Helping the client to develop confidence in her driving skills.
- Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Valid driving license
- Minimum of 8 years driving experience.
- Clear driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 / month (Negotiable).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.