Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Our client is seeking to hire a Personal Assistant. Male preferably. He will be providing administrative support, overseeing various clerical tasks, provide one to one assistance, manage personal calendar and diaries.
- Extensive calendar and diary management.
- Booking travels, meetings and accommodation
- Organizing events, appearances and engagements
- Being the first point of contact for clients and internal staff
- Attending court on behalf of our client
- Establishing or maintaining client relationships
- General secretarial and administrative tasks
- Monitoring and responding to email and telephone enquiries
- 3-5 years working Experience
- Must be a lawyer and must have been called to bar
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- Communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Technology and IT Skills
- Diary management skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified andidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.