Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condit…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- City Yaba
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Booth Nurse is responsible for onsite outpatient care in one of our Virtual Clinic Booths dedicated to our clients.
- The Nurse will provide care and ensure seamless Virtual Teleconsultation for our clients who are seeking doctor/clinical psychologist’s consultation and advice through our medical call centre.
The preferred candidate will:
- Provide virtual RN support and on-call coverage as part of the physician-nurse team covering the Health Connect 24×7 physician call centre.
- Perform assessment of patients to determine the scope of service and access needs, clinical urgency, and potential follow-up requirements in collaboration with the Health Connect 24×7 physician.
- Provide appropriate documentation and supporting information for clinical actions
- Collaborate and coordinate with physicians and members of HealthConnect 24×7 team to ensure patients’ needs are addressed, documented, and communicated.
- Provide interventions and actions to facilitate access to care and carry out physician’s treatment orders including scheduling of follow-up appointments, referrals to the emergency department (ED) or urgent care, referrals to a payer or medical group, referrals to community services, coaching on self-management, and appropriate health-seeking behaviour.
- Take necessary actions as directed by the physician to assure coordination of care, information sharing, and access to needed services to address caller needs such as specialist appointments, pharmacy, or other needed member services.
- Conduct data review and reporting to support program outcomes measurement.
- Confirm member eligibility and benefits and look up utilization history by interacting with client data systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess B.NSc, RN or CHEW certificate (Community Health Extension Worker)
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a registered nurse/CHEW
- Valid license to practice the profession.
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of word processing and principles of databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- Understands medical record-keeping requirements and maintains strict confidentiality/privacy requirements
- Carry out nursing procedures and treatment (giving meds, taking blood samples, monitoring patients during Company Visits, Home Visits, and Client Engagement programs).
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.