Waziri.ng is your preferred online marketplace connecting buyers with suppliers.
Read more about this company
Logistics and Fulfilment Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
The Ecommerce Logistics and Fulfilment Manager will be responsible for driving operational metrics for Waziri’s e-commerce business including 3PL delivery partners. The role contributes by optimizing operations to drive sales, run and improve our daily fulfilment operations, and efficiency to service Waziri’s customers. You will be the voice of the customer, understanding their pain points and ensuring customers are happy with every order delivered. Collaboratively with vendor management and customer service team to eliminate those pain points.
- Managing day-to-day all areas of the warehouse and fulfilment activities for our e-commerce operations, including warehouse inventory, receiving, shipping, pick-up, resolving returns-related issues and storage of all vendor’s products.
- Monitor and oversee daily pick & pack delivery orders, ensure packages are Waziri packaging materials, and tracking of orders shipped out. Provide a detailed route, and process shipments with riders and drivers.
- Managing the financial operations of the logistics activities – reviewing the P&L regularly to ensure the operation is on track with the budget.
- Lead and supervise a team of logistics riders/drivers to achieve safety and quality delivery time.
- Ensure limiting in-transit damages to 1% or less.
- Adhering to and effectively ensuring the implementation of policies, procedures and safety work standards set by the company with riders/drivers are met.
- Manages riders/drivers’ recruitment, development, performance management, and disciplinary matters.
- Responsible for monitoring the operational performance of third-party partners to ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers. Address and resolve issues involving delivery, drop-off points, returns and inventory.
- The ideal candidate will be able to balance working in the warehouse, managing drop-off locations, managing our 3PL, and completing all other functions of the job.
- Performs audits of Waziri packaging and shipping materials to ensure our standards are met and consistently ensures proper shipping methods are used.
Requirements and Expectations
- B.A/B.Sc in Engineering Management, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices
- Must have a good understanding of the e-commerce distribution process
- Proficiency in MS skills Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
- Knowledge and previous use of SAP software is an added advantage
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting, and personal accountability
- Must live around Abule-Egbe or Ikeja Axis
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.