At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning.
Our flagship company, Saro Agrosciences, was founded out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinati…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Head
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Close to Magboro or Mount of Fire Church, Ogun
- The role is responsible for moving materials within the warehouse and the loading/unloading of materials to/ from vehicles manually and utilizing material handling equipment.
- Follows standard warehouse practices and work instructions required to maintain high levels of inventory and location accuracy. Documents and identifies all discrepancies to the warehouse supervisor or team lead
- Accurately complete routine documentation, such as pick sheets, manifests, and unload lists.
- Perform a variety of physically demanding duties according to standard work instructions, such as manually loading and unloading goods.
- The incumbent will demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in the execution of standard warehousing processes such as receiving, picking, packing, shipping, checking and loading orders/products.
- Participates in process-specific training and adheres to all work instructions and guidelines.
- Demonstrates and maintains a skill set capable of operating a variety of equipment used in a traditional warehouse environment. Examples include Pallet jacks and a variety of motorized material handling equipment such as forklifts, power jacks, and reach trucks.
- Follows all company safety, security, and housekeeping protocols. Respects; customers, company, property, and equipment.
- Proactive in accident & incident prevention and able to complete reports promptly and accurately.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year prior experience working as a Forklift Driver in a Factory, Warehouse or Distribution Centre.
- Candidate to have at least a Senior School Certificate, OND or a Trade Test Certificate.
- Certification operating a material handling equipment (MHE) is required (i.e., for Forklift or heavy-duty lifting reach truck, dock stocker, etc.)
- Age: 28 – 35 years.
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Duties / Responsibilities
- Offloading Time per Truck
- Ensure proper documentation of goods receipt
- Ensure Compliance to stacking guidelines
- 100% adherence to FIFO principle of stock issuance every day
- 100% adherence to stock transfer process
- Inventory Accuracy, bookkeeping and data management
- Periodic stock count
- Warehouse space utilization
- Orderliness of Labour
- Enforcement of offloading & loading guideline
- Resolved issues with partners – Labours, drivers, etc within 24 hours
- Ensure conformity to best HSE practice
- Relationship management with the HSPs
- 3rd Party truck management
- Outbound Documentations (Waybill issued, Truck details, Driver information etc)
- Ensure truck loading time is 1 hour
- Ensure each order contains the right products ordered
- Ensure Zero stock damages per loading
- Provide update on shipment on transit per time
- Investigate and provide feedback on shortages/damages that may occur while on transit.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field with a minimum of second class upper
- 5-7 years experience in heading a warehouse.
- Age Requirement: 26 – 30 Years
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.