We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
Read more about this company
Independent Delivery Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification First School Leaving Certificate
- Experience 1 – 32 years
- Location Abia , Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Benue , Borno , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Gombe , Imo , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kebbi , Kogi , Kwara , Lagos , Nasarawa , Niger , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Other , Oyo , Plateau , Rivers , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe , Zamfara
- Job Field Logistics
Vitalvida renders a full cycle of logistics services in the markets of Africa and Asia.
Our idea is to help various entrepreneurs, CPA companies, e-commerce platforms, web-shops around the world to develop effective business environment, to allow them to bring their products directly to their customers. The important key is to show our new Clients they will get European quality of services, even the operations will be in Nigeria or any other part of the world. The main priority is to control the movement of each order and successfully receiving the payment without any obligations. Even if you haven’t ever had any experience of operations in Africa or Asia, you will get 100% of our support, we’ll be your bridge to these markets. Vitalvida is an international company that provides complex fulfillment service. We are not just a simple logistic company.
Job description summary
Currently, we are searching for the goal-oriented people willing to become partners with us conducting deliveries. We will be glad to start working together in case you already have your own business. Also we are glad to welcome the starting businessmen with vast experience in logistics and delivery.
- Deliver goods to the customers
- Communicate with customers and team members
- House ourstock
- Give necessary updates
- Send delivery reports
- Conduct inventory
- Organize the delivery process
- Relevant experience of 1 year and more
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably has a Driver’s license
- Preferably has a personal vehicle/ motorcycle
- Personal computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently or with minimum direction
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Negotiation and conflict solving skills
Education Requirement:No Requirements
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.