WildFusion Digital Center
Wild Fusion Digital Centre (WDC) is a specialist training organisation dedicated to offering current and emerging professional development courses in Digital Marketing, Digital Services and Digital Technologies.
Our mission is to develop and encourage digital professionals to be contributory members of the society.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritize effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Must be well organized and able to juggle multiple tasks, and action-orientated, who meets deadlines and makes it happen
- Must have a knack for meeting and surpassing deadlines always.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Must be an excellent communicator in English (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility
- Must have the ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel, and mediate
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and make decisions based on experience, education, and understanding of business needs and culture.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.