Novarick Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate development company, dedicated to providing remarkable housing and investment solutions across the real estate spectrum.
Read more about this company
Digital Marketer (Full Time On-Site)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence and respond to enquiries.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success and troubleshoot factors mitigating against target deliverables
- Ensure that the company’s brand identity and message is consistent.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, infographics and a wide range of content via on online sites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for viral following and engagement.
- Manage organization’s website, landing pages and blogs.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. (Solid experience building active followership on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Tiktok preferred).
- Use analytics to study patterns and leverage study results to fulfil customer requirements.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix error in online content, arrange webinars, webcasts and other digital experiences.
- Develop periodic surveys to customers to identify customer satisfaction levels and ways to improve.
- Profile and retarget current and potential customers.
- Strategically improve and leverage on digital platforms that clients have found more convenient interacting with.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in Digital Marketing in a Digital Agency.
- Excellent working knowledge of building following and engagement via organic content promotion.
- Experience working with sales team and supplying them with market intelligence that can lead to a sales call.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate action.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience using data from Questionnaires and Survey to determine customer behavior.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and providing immediate response.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.