Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world.
Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, regis…
Read more about this company
Data & Analytics Director – Africa
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Data Science / Research
Reference ID: R-77771
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
About the Role
- This role is responsible for leading and implementing data & analytical solutions across the operating unit to drive growth objectives.
- The role will lead the co-development & execution of the data and analytics product roadmap with senior operating unit leaders.
What You will do for us
- Lead stakeholder engagement with the key functional leaders within the Operating Unit and Coca-Cola System network, demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and the ways in which data, analytical and tech products and services can be applied to create value for their teams and business
- Drive the adoption of enterprise capabilities by the Operating Unit team, balancing speed, cost & value creation to minimize localization and the creation of market specific products.
- Co-create, with the Digital Services Lead and Senior Functional Operating Unit leaders the annual digital services plan, aligning to joint OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Actively manage the digital services portfolio – ensuring delivery and adoption of solutions against agreed annual plan OKRs.
- Lead product ownership for all Data & Analytical products and services for the Operating Unit
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business needs of the operating unit by translating these into the Data & Analytical product roadmap
- Own development of business cases to prioritize business requests and secure funding when needed
- Adapt enterprise data and analytical products and services for use in the operating unit, and deploy them to deliver compelling end user experiences that drive business growth (more consumers, more transactions, more sales, more revenue & share growth)
- Monitor adoption and satisfaction of end users, using feedback to enhance the best products, sunset the underutilized and create new offerings to meet emerging needs
- Contribute to the development of enterprise capability frameworks and products
- Maintain industry knowledge & a strong Coca-Cola System network to leverage best in class practices.
- Lead, develop and retain a diverse team of data & analytics professionals, providing opportunities for ongoing development of technical skills and business knowledge, and career growth
- Embed a culture of data driven decision making, self-organizing & empowered teams, and product management excellence
- Role model the behaviors of an Enterprise Leader – working across markets, functions and teams, ensuring clear accountabilities for all and optimizing value creation for the total Company
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in data, analytics or tech (digital services)
- Deep understanding of Consumer Packaged Goods, particularly in the areas of commercial, franchise, marketing, & finance
- Experience of end-to-end digital services portfolio and budget management for a business of significant size and complexity
- Experience of successful stakeholder management up to C-suite level
- Demonstrated track record of product management and agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of driving change, including the adoption of digital products and services
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated push for value and continuous improvement
- Deep understanding and curiosity for data and analytics, and related digital transformation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with proven results of influencing in a networked or matrix environment
- Excellent people leadership skills with proven experience of growing and developing individuals and teams
- Excellent facilitation skills, able to bring together stakeholders with diverse agendas, gain alignment and drive change
- Ability to understand business needs and execute on a business strategy, setting expectations and managing demand
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical approach & drive technical discussions
- Working knowledge of Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, VersionOne, Asana, Azure DevOps, GitHub etc) and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) is preferred
- Analytics Insights
- Data Analysis
- Proactive Thinking
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.