Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko. Soon after we introduced another brand of tomato paste called Ric-Giko. We currently have two brands of tomato paste in …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Location Lagos
- City Ogudu
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- Cooking and preparing a variety of fresh nutritious meals and other refreshments.
- Preparing varieties of native and continental dishes.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen.
- Taking into account the wishes of clients when planning of menus.
- Making sure good nutritional standards are maintained when preparing meals.
- Responsible for high standards of food, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Purchase and ordering of relevant condiments, vegetable etc.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, SSCE / GCE / NECO or OND qualification.
- Candidate must come from Rivers, Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria.
- Must be skilled in the preparation of both native and continental dishes.
- Proven experience as a cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Must be available to work on weekends
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Food preparation
- Attention to detail
- Target driven
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. i.e.”Cook”.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.