Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.