At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of allÂ sizes.
Read more about this company
C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate)
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- City Ilupeju
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related Technical Degree.
- Solid understanding and experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
We Offer even more
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.