We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securi…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer, Jos
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company. PAL Pensions is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 15 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. As part of initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position of Business Development Officer, Jos.
Job Location: Plateau, Jos
- This role holder will be responsible for the strategic implementation to develop, nurture and maintain the company’s interactions with customers, existing clients or sales prospects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with top tier employers by having a deeply rooted relationship with Liaison Officers, Managers and Union Executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- A robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent, tailored services to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (AUM) and numbers (RSA PINs).
- Drive comprehensive compliance to PRA2004 & PenCom regulations by all employers on our records.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visits and telecommunication channels.
- Organize and host periodic mobile services to clients in diverse locations.
- Provide clients with various mechanisms to appraise the organization services.
- Track consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Prompt provision of correct contribution schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Ensure timely delivery of client statements.
- Ensure consistent follow up on all clients documentations.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years business development/ sales experience from the Banking or Pension Fund Administration industry.
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.