Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc
The first branch was establishe…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Review bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Prepare daily and weekly bank reconciliation reports for subsidiaries
- Initiate online transfer, payments and follow up with verifier and approver to complete transaction.
- Post bank receipts and bank transfers between branches for Naira and Dollar account
- Receive and follow up with cheques payments and deposits
- Document financial transactions by entering account information on system application
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- And other task assigned by the Supervisor and Head of Department
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in Accounting
- The candidate must have 3 – 4 years working experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.