Ã‰clat HR is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. Our portfolio represents a team of problem solvers. Our team represents a diverse spectru…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Gaube Farmland Extension-Kuje, Abuja
Report to: Senior Accountant
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Responsible for making VAT payments as at when due.
- Prepare an accurate record of daily expenditures for the company.
- Work with the COO in the preparation and planning of budgets for all departments as well as providing budget data and report on budget performance.
- Review inventory, purchases, and reports submitted by Inventory/Logistics Officer.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Participate in regular team meetings to help identify process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- ND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION, etc
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Makes sound financial decisions and judgments.
- Role models integrity, transparency, and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible to changing deadlines and work priorities.
- Deep commitment to the company’s mission and core values.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ACC” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.