At Intake, we connect students around the world with overseas education opportunities that have the greatest potential to impact their futures.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- The Corporate Training Coordinator will be responsible for cultivating the skills and knowledge of staff to help them develop in their current roles.
- This will involve training new graduate entries into the student recruitment industry.
- The training will also be used to help identify staff for future career development.
- The objective of the position is to encourage core efficiencies and competitive advantage by developing the skill set of personnel.
- The training will help increase industry knowledge, productivity, and teamwork.
Not limited to, but will include:
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and develop accordingly
- Schedule training sessions
- Conduct training sessions, seminars and workshops as needed
- Prepare/develop educational material for staff development
- Evaluate staff achievement / identify areas of improvement and develop a feedback loop
- Assess staff performance and response to training with managers (KPIs)
- Essential Requirements & Skills
- A graduate degree with minimum of second-class lower division
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and a willingness to stay up to date with industry changes
- Experience of teaching / training desirable
- Good organisational, planning and time management abilities
- BA / B. Sc Degree
- 3 years post degree with similar work experience.
- Overseas Education sector Industry experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as a single pdf document) detailing “why you think you are best suited for this job” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail i.e, “Training Coordinator – Intake Education”.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.