Sonia Foods, Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Magarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drin…
Read more about this company
Territory Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Territory Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales merchandisers.
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing primary and secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales merchandiser of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary sales
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the territory is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.