Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and advisory to enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
We are looking for self-motivated Terminal Managers with prior courier expertise for immediate employment. He/she will manage our Utako-Abuja Terminal.
- Ensure that the daily sales target for the assigned terminals is increased by developing a winning strategic plan that will outperform the competition.
- Coordinate the activities of couriers and delivery operations for increased performance
- Coordinate vehicle provision with fleet operations to ensure timely delivery of all mail and parcel/haulage consignments.
- Track Shipment to the ultimate destination
- Gain new clientele while maintaining the existing corporate clients.
- Ensure that all shipments are properly logged in the branch’s software on a timely basis.
- Establish an innovative roadmap for achieving the Terminal’s week-by-week growth.
- Ensure that the employees always give excellent customer service at all times.
- Redesign terminal processes to increase operational efficiency while staying within budget constraints.
- Ensure that employees follow the strategic plan and meet the company’s goals.
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution with at least 8 years post-qualification experience in the logistic Industry
- The preferred applicant should have expertise in passenger transportation, courier or haulage.
80,000 to 150,000 Naira Monthly aside from the monthly performance bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.