MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over …
Read more about this company
SMC EoR Data Collector, LGA Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Katsina
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Project Management
- The EoR programmatic assessment aims to assess SMC coverage and adherence of CDDs to treatment protocol immediately after the end of Cycle 4 mass drug administration.
- The findings will be analysed and any ward scoring less than 80% will be targeted for corrective measures in their area of poor performance for improvement in subsequent rounds. In Taraba and Katsina, the EoR will be conducted in 6 LGAs (2 LGAs per senatorial zone) with 2 data collectors posted to each LGA.
- The purpose of this ToR is to engage data collectors LGA Supervisor that will be responsible for resolving any technical issues on the field, conduct daily validation of the records collected to ensure accuracy, completeness, and validity of the data during the End of round programmatic assessment.
- The data collectors LGA Supervisor will be trained on the assessment protocol and electronic data collection tool and would monitor the field work within the approved number of days.
- The data collector LGA Supervisor will be responsible for resolving technical issue while in the field administering the questionnaire at the household level according to the data collection protocol.
- S/he will establish the community mobilization, engagement, awareness, and linkage where exercise is mapped
- They will undergo a 2-day training on SMC, data collection, protocol/methodology, data collection instrument, the art of data collection, inter-personal communication
- The data collector LGA supervisor will make use of electronic platform in executing their responsibilities.
- The training will be facilitated by the team of trained supervisors.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Participation in a 2-day training.
- Daily submission of allocated number of electronic questionnaires.
- Participation in daily review meetings.
- Submission of activity reports and HF survey monitoring forms for all HFs visited.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Biostatistician/Epidemiologist and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Applicants should be an indigene or resident in Katsina. Hausa Language is an added advantage.
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Skills is also an advantage
- Good knowledge of using statistical software
- Basic Monitoring and Evaluation Skills.
- Possession of excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.