Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world.
Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, regis…
Read more about this company
Shopper Insights Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Data Science / Research
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do for U:
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Africa operating unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behavior.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the Customer and Commercial and Integrated Marketing teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Inter to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the Customer and Commercial leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
- Carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, Marketing Lead and broader marketing and Customer &Commercial teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking Marketing execution experience.
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across TCCC portfolio.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Method of Application
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola on coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.