HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regard…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Provide ongoing facilitation and coaching that enables the team to excel at Agile development
- Facilitate medium-to-high complexity Agile initiatives from initiation through release
- Navigate and identify shared IT services required by the team in the delivery of its objectives
- Facilitate discussions leading to collective decision-making, goal setting, and conflict resolution within the team
- Actively manage risks and external dependencies drawing in team members as appropriate
- Create and maintain the appropriate channels for open communication within the scrum team (e.g., tracker boards, JIRA) to create a trusting and safe team environment
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- Collectively with the product owner owns creation and prioritization of the digital product backlog for specific digital solutions
- Assists Product Owners to shape the digital product roadmap and vision from timelines and team capacity perspective.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years of Scrum master experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects using Scrum methodology as Scrum Master
- At least 3 successfully delivered technical projects with experience in software development and/or project management
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development process (e.g., XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.