Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client in the Retail Industry requires a Sales Consultant to join their team.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the Company’s core competencies.
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across predetermined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the Technical team in preparing installation proposals.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Ensuring clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Assisting the Team Lead in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction; as well as ensuring compliance with existing SLAs with specifiers.
- Participating actively in the planning and implementation of the Company’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 3-7 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands-on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.