Ã‰clat HR is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. Our portfolio represents a team of problem solvers. Our team represents a diverse spectru…
Read more about this company
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
Industry: Travel and Tour
Report To: General Manager
Location: VI, Lagos
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Establish and implement annual and monthly sales objectives in relation to the company’s business plan and monitor the progress, reporting on it quarterly.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the services of the company.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the travel industry developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts in the travel industry while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
- Maintain positive client relationships
- Plan to ensure achievement of personal target, aligning with company’s marketing policies and strategies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Business Administration or Marketing.
- 3-4 years extensive sales and marketing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office & Microsoft excel.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Well read on the rules and regulation of tourism.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.