Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Ab…
Read more about this company
Retail Collection Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the sustainability of quality loan portfolios and protects risk assets against deterioration thereby keeping non-performing loans (NPLs) within acceptable standards.
- Identification of early warning signals
- Reduction in number and value of unpaid obligation
- Monitor change in days past due and watch listed accounts
- Engage customers qualifying for loan top-up
- Set up digital customer obligation reminders
- Daily post disbursement review of retail loans
- Monitor and engage customers for proper document vaulting
- Engage Product Managers on new delinquency trend.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field (Experience in loan monitoring and recovery is an added advantage)
- Good understanding and use of excel
- Business presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding CBN Prudential Guideline
- Key Account Management
- Customer need identification
- Customer engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Good attention to details and changes.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.