Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure in Africa. We service the largest economy in Africa and are strengthening the competitiveness of African economies to achieve global prosperity. As a key player in the continent’s financial markets, we take an active role in shaping the future of the markets through our investment in business innovation and technology.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Relationship Officer in the Primary Markets has the main responsibility of attracting new companies to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards – (Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board) and increase the value added to existing listed companies on the Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board, through The Nigerian Exchange’s various value added services (VAS) offerings to ensure continued retention.
You would also be responsible for the following:
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Nigerian Exchange’s Boards – Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board.
- Market and sell various products & services of The Nigerian Exchange to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition.
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members.
- Promote listed company interface with The Nigerian Exchange through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant The Nigerian Exchange events.
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management.
- Understand the business needs and operations of the potential and listed companies’ community.
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue.
- Through pro-active relationship management, identify new products / incremental revenue opportunities.
- Respond to enquiries from prospective and listed companies.
To successfully deliver these goals, you must have the following relevant experience & qualifications below:
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking / Economics or other related discipline.
- 2-5 years post NYSC client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors.
- MBA, professional and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “NGX Recruitment- Relationship Officer.”
- This is an excellent opportunity to put your diverse and niche skills to use and contribute to a project that will significantly have a huge influence on the capital market. If you are currently seeking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above.
- We would be delighted to have a further discussion with you.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.