Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high spee…
Read more about this company
Regional Marketing Manager, North East
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 15 years
- Location Kano
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Responsible for driving all elements of commercial operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue numbers at regional level.
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure an increase in customer net additions.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely resolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years of work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Understand financial tools and indices
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Sound analytical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and people skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Business and commercial acumen
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.