The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
Quality Assurance Portfolio Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The QAPS will enable Increased client retention by ascertaining and profiling clients brought on board as well as ensure the maintenance of positive client relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with relationship officers to manage client investment accounts.
- Work with sales team to properly profile clients
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions and economic trends
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions
- Handle financial products as required
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities
- Supervise relationship officers and report on their performance
- Report on client retention and acquisition
- Conduct periodic market research on competitor space
- Serve as admin for leads and client management software
- Portfolio management and report
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Investment or a related field preferred
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution environment.
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Analytical proficiency
- Ability to use CRM tools
- Advance use of Microsoft tools (Word, excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends.
- Exceptional customer service with a client focus
- Flexible to travel to meet clients as required
- Able to sit in front of the computer for long hours at a time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.