With its over 25 year Nigerian heritage as a foundation, BCL has built a dynamic, innovative and creative multi-disciplinary construction business.
We have an enviable track record of delivering construction solutions for a broad spectrum of clients. For many of these blue chip organisations we undertake Turn-key Projects, Design and Build, traditionally …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Candidate must have 5-7 years of experience in project management within building construction.
Candidate must also have a Bachelor’s degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture with at least a 2nd class upper, PMP Certification is required.
The following skills/competencies are required to be successful in the role:
- Experience in delivering high rise (minimum of 15 floors) residential and commercial building fit-out.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and building regulations.
- Understanding of contract types.
- In-depth understanding of design documentation.
- In-depth technical knowledge of specifications and construction tolerance.
- In-depth technical knowledge of fit-out, finishes and close out.
- Ability to use IT systems including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with the trades, team and clients design team to ensure high quality service delivery.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.