Multigate is a financial technology company focused on providing solutions that cut across payments acquisition, processing, and remittance as well as treasury and cash management for domestic and international corporates.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a product designer passionate about finding solutions that allow customers to use our products intuitively. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the customer’s needs.
- You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More Responsibilities in Detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Career development/Opportunities
- Office perks
- Working with amazing talents
- Role Autonomy.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.