Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich histor…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Nigeria (ERHA FPSO)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Employee Status: Employee
- PLC technician reports to and supports the ICSS Supervisor onboard.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, data & program back-ups, installing inhibitions (defeats) & removing inhibitions (defeats) where required due to planned or corrective maintenance activities and to ensure the continued operation of the DCS system and facility.
- Assists ICSS supervisor with engineering updates & / or code correctives.
- Provides assistance to operations and maintenance teams during troubleshooting through simulations, control loops and feedback.
- Higher National Diploma or higher qualification in Electrical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
- Experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ladder logic systems etc. plus related communication interfaces, protocols and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) – and all Machine Monitoring Systems (Bentley Nevada) including GE System 1.
- Documented training in Instrumentation & Controls.
- OSP ID
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.