Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace
Read more about this company
People Operations Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
About the Job
- We are seeking to hire a People Operations Specialist to join the team in Lagos.
- You are passionate about people and their well-being, but you have a process-oriented profile.
- In order to smoothly scale the company and platform, you will play a key role in assisting our People Team with day-to-day support and operations including processing, communication, and administration tasks, by handling the complexity and beauty of a team of people spread across multiple countries and cultures.
- You will help us deliver an outstanding employee experience from day one, by giving your colleagues the resources and support needed to excel during their whole QuickCheck journey.
Primary Responsibilities for this Role
- Manage many processes that are key to our employees having a seamless experience, including onboarding and offboarding, benefits, payroll, leave of absence, HR systems, data & analytics, event planning, and policies for our employees.
- Help foster company culture, with initiatives based on company vision and values
- You will work collaboratively with the People Ops team on all people and culture initiatives including happy hours, event planning, employee celebrations, anniversary, new hire swag orders).
- Maintain confidentiality of core People data and projects. participate in support for People Operations related program rollouts, new systems, and processes
- Own employee-feedback/value-matching processes already in place.
- You will openly partner with our People Business Partners and People Operations team on all projects and initiatives focused on the employee experience.
- Cover people-administrative tasks and challenge existing processes to improve our work and achieve operational excellence.
- Accounting Background is desired.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role or operational role.
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle (employment contracts, onboarding, payroll, performance cycles, leaves of absence, and off-boarding) and projects focused on its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights.
- Keen to continue learning and developing your skills, having a growth mentality
- High attention to detail and proficient with spreadsheet.
- Strong analytical and IT skills, with proficiency in Excel.
- At ease in a fast-changing and dynamic environment, where you are not afraid to provide assistance to employees and managers on core People policies and processes.
- Excellent command of English and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.