Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Payloader Operator – Golden Fertilizer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Follow all applicable laws, policies, and procedures when operating all payloaders in a safe and effective manner.
- Perform regular machine maintenance and safety checks.
- Perform pre-operational inspections on the excavator and clean, lubricate, and refuel the machinery as necessary or as directed.
- Ensure that every excavator is stored securely and safely.
- Participate in the regular upkeep of the payloader machinery.
THE PERSON MUST
- Must be able to issue and receive detailed instructions both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an analytical approach to Problem-solving.
- 5 O Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 2 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.