MAR&MOR is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treat…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior HVAC Design Engineer
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
- The quantity surveyor will be responsible for analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and project managers/project engineers.
- The quantity surveyor is expected to possess superb interpersonal skills, you should know how to read individuals and tailor negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Identify potential financial and construction risks
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advice on property taxes, regulation and local laws
- Undertake cost analysis for all Mar&Mor projects
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Advice on procurement strategies
- Perform risk, value management and control cost
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Assist in preparing tenders and contract documents including bill of quantity with the Project Managers, design department and/or client.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Prepare summary reports for the client and other relevant stakeholders
- Value completed work and arrange payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims remaining.
- Prepare and send regular progress report especially as regards project cost
- BSc. Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Work experience in engineering, estimating or finance field is advantageous.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveyor role
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Numerical and data analysis skill
go to method of application »
Senior HVAC Design Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Senior HVAC design engineers must go to various construction sites and properties to assess heating and cooling needs and design various systems to address these needs.
- Create HVAC engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing, etc.
- Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC & other services based on client requirement and industry standard
- Design and drafting of piped system: cold and hot water supply system
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design
- Review shop drawings and contractor submittals for conformance with project requirements.
- Complete field observations at appropriate intervals to review status and compliance of installed work.
- Report to the Team Lead &Managing Partner of the company depending on task at hand.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Providing analytical and problem-solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise.(Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- Develop Life Cycle Cost Analysis during conceptual design to evaluate various HVAC systems
- Perform analysis and calculations for facility HVAC and Plumbing designs
- Provide technical quality reviews and ensure adherence to Quality Control processes, Codes and Standards
- Coordinate work between multiple project disciplines.
- BSc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have expertise in AutoCAD, and Revit has an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.