MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potent…
Read more about this company
IT User Support Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for an exceptional IT Analyst that will drive system (computer) effectiveness at MAX. You will be highly analytical, a problem solver, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- As an IT Analyst you will ensure 100% system uptime at every point in time. You will be responsible for monitoring, managing and serving as an adviser on all system related matters at the MAX location to which you will be assigned.
What You’ll Do
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Recommend and liaise with internet service providers.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Consult clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults.
- Conduct safety checks computer equipment regularly
- Maintain records of software licenses and ensure no disruption to workday to expiry.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- A Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields, minimum of HND.
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Ability to perform minor computer fixes.
- Experience with desktop operating systems.
- Problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Analytical Skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects.
Want to Join Us? Here’s Why You Should
- At MAX, we encourage diversity and are open to meeting just about anyone with the right passion and skill set regardless of looks, gender, sexual orientation, colour, tribe, nationality, or disability.
The MAX Work Environment:
- Drive: We are building a team where everyone is a leader and therefore run on internal motivation
- Empathy: We have a clear understanding of the problem we are trying to solve and its impact on Africans, we are committed to providing a lasting solution.
- Humility: We are committed to continuous learning and improvement. We learn, unlearn and relearn
- Initiative: We welcome novel ideas and encourage creativity
- Diligence: We take great pride in our work.
- Candor: We value open and honest communication
- Collaboration: We are a team of passionate, innovative optimists, solving challenging problems and creating an impact.
- Bias for Technology: We automate everything
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay & benefits (plus stock options)
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.